Saturday, December 10

check this out!


Just a quick post as I have plenty of holiday stuff to be doing today. I'm at the shop today enjoying the friendly visitors who stop in. Wanted to share a fun 'refurb' treatment I did quickly the other day.

This tray was once used for table service at some restraunt years ago. I found several so I am hoping to get more finished up very soon. I gave it a good cleaning and used Krylon brand chalkboard spray paint for the top. Giving it a couple coats insured it will hold up to that chalk abuse. :) The bottom was finished off in my fave, Oil Rubbed Bronze spray by Krylon too. Hubby was sweet and drilled me some holes for these metal handles I had on hand (another of my many salvaged hardware pieces). Here you have a festive serving tray!

Happy Holidays,


Photobucket

No comments: