Saturday, December 8

Holiday is coming...

I know I say this every.single.year. but, I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW FAST CHRISTMAS IS COMING! I'm sure there are still many that are prepping their home for the holidays...no worries, I still have a mantel to get ready. If you don't follow on facebook then you missed my video showing how to reuse items for your holiday decor. Our small town is holding a "BEST Holiday window" contest and I am hoping for as many votes as possible. I have the ballots in shop and they just need taken right around the corner from me to be turned it. My theme is 'A Recycled Christmas....YOU can do it too!'. Stop by if you are local and take a peek for yourself. My hubby and myself are proud of the recycling that we do and how in turn, we make awesome furniture and decor!
Watch this simple video of what we repurposed for our window display...
Photobucket

No comments: