Sunday, November 7

finding the line between work and fun

how's that for a title???  i've enjoyed refurbishing things for quite some time now and ultimately i have an unreal amount of creative ideas whirling around in my head that NEED to come out! lol  since 'opening shop' i have battled with sick children, bronchitis myself and having multiple stones in my gall bladder hasn't helped much either.  i know, probably 'tmi' to most who read this but it's my blog and i will share stuff from time to time. lol


i am scheduled to have my gall bladder out on Nov. 12th and i am praying this will end all/fix all with my health issues and i can bust out some fabulous junk....i mean, treasure! :) 


just wanted to make a quick post with a few more pieces we got done and have already gone to new homes...hope to have time in the near future to post about some before and afters.  maybe even some tutorials for kicks! :)



Red farm table1 


Black entry catch all1 


Large cabinet1 copy 
 


have a wonderfully creative day,


amy 



No comments: