Sunday, October 31

getting my hands dirty

among several projects i have going, i started a sheet music stand.  see here for my first try at using sheet music.  this stand needed lots of tlc so i decided that the sheet music would work great for this...


Music stand 


my little guy grabbed my camera and insisted on taking a picture of me working. lol  i'm not a big fan of being in front of the camera but i guess it's time to show you that i DO get my hands dirty almost every.single.day. lol {bare with me, i've been sick for the last few weeks and i look it! ugh! lol}


Amyrefinishing 


Amyrefinishing2 


Amyrefinishing3 


ok, i have rubber gloves on, but i always manage to get holes in them and stuff gets to my fingers. lol  back to work for me....


 


have a creative day! :)



No comments: