Saturday, January 8

painting, pricing and picture taking, oh my!

i continue to keep busy with painting the display pieces that my hubby 'whipped up' for me to put in my shop space.

hoping to distress them in the morning and then get them to the shop to fill up with a BUNCH of vintage goodies i've had sitting around from estate sales and such.

if you don't know....i have been venturing out into photography too (catch my link near the top of this page). this last summer i put myself out there on a more professional level and haven't looked back. i did a mini shoot this past week and each new experience is such a great learning tool. i photographed three little ones with all different personalities. fun stuff! :)




also found a great wooden sitting chair that i can't wait to 'paint up'!

No comments: